Sunday, March 6, 2011

wedding bells

We made our first over night trip to Batesville at the end of January for a youth reunion at the Methodist Church. Sadly, I have no pictures from that weekend. We had a lot of fun catching up with everyone. Brian and I felt like we packed our entire house just to go 2 hours up the interstate, but we figured we needed to get used to it since we will be traveling that road a lot until April 16th. All because this sweet couple has finally decided to get married!!!


Kenneth & Corrie (Corrie's hair was much bigger than this when she first arrived at the shower - ha ha!)

We have already been to 3 of their parties and have 3 more to go (I think!). The first was a seasonal shower. Corrie got lots of cute stuff. Too bad all the stuff I liked was too big to sneak into my car!

Corrie and her presents

Alden wanted to help open presents so badly!


Some of the bridesmaids - I definitely need a tan!

Next was Corrie's "big" shower as we call it in Batesville. Here are she & her mom with her future in-laws.

2 of the cutest little girls I know, and no they are not twins. Hattie (in Corrie's lap) is the flower girl.


Harrison made a quick appearance at Aunt Corrie's shower. Daddy had to come get him though since he didn't think it was nap time. I think he was scared of that many women in one house!


That night, we had Kenneth & Corrie's stock the bar party at the Rivers' house. A very fun, and surprisingly early, night.

Wesley and I with the bride.


Their "stocked" trunk.



Right before the end of the night

Our next party is a cocktail party in a few weekends. Then we have the bacheloretter party!! I don't know how wild and crazy it will get with all these "responsible" parents throwing it!


One picture of Harrison in this post was just not enough! He is very good a blowing spit bubbles.



No comments:

Post a Comment