Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Adjusting

After the first couple of weeks, Brian & I were adjusting fairly well to life with a new born baby. Harrison is such a good baby. He has really spoiled us. He has always slept well & is definitely eating well. We have taken about a thousand pictures of him already. Here are a few from his first weeks at home with us.

Christmas eve

"Every good & perfect gift is from above." James 1:17

Our sweet Santa

As you can see from the pictures, Brian and I had the best Christmas we could ever ask for. Since we received the best present ever, we didn't exchange gifts this year!


Aunt Corrie came to visit. This was right before she made me go try on bridesmaid dresses ONE WEEK after giving birth! But we are so happy she is getting married!!


Daddy likes to come home for lunch for some reason...

Harrison is a bulldog fan already!

Aunt Mollie came to visit. Sadly, we did not get a picture of her holding Harrison, but she took this picture which is one of my absolute favorites!




1 comment:

  1. So glad you've started your blog so we can see pics of you sweet little man! I'm adding you to my blogroll!!

    ReplyDelete