Thursday, March 17, 2011

Changes

I started back to work this week, which means Harrison started daycare! I am very sad not to be with him all day. Dropping him off the first day went better than I expected, because I forgot to put his bouncer together when I dropped it off the week before. So I spent about 10 minutes trying to get that figured out, and I still haven't taken batteries to put in it! Harrison is slowly adjusting. He is not eating as much during the day or taking as long of naps, but he is getting better every day. He is definitely tired when he gets home though! Today he slept for over 3 hours in his car seat after we got home.


In his St. Patty's Day outfit that he didn't make it home in- apparently he has a drooling problem.


Finn has not really interacted with Harrison a lot since we brought him home. He just knows that Harrison has taken a lot of his attention & he isn't too happy about that. He is slowly coming around.


Harrison has never really liked a pacifier unless he is really tired, and then he only sucks on it for a few seconds before spitting it out. He has now discovered his fist. He has a hand in his mouth almost all the time now!



Aunt Corrie and Uncle Kenneth came to visit last weekend. Uncle Kenneth & Harrison got a little bonding time. We can't wait to see them again tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment