Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sleepy

Brian & I went to an engagement party for Corrie & Kenneth this weekend. We had lots of fun seeing everyone in Batesville, and we got lots of good pictures for Corrie.








Harrison is a full-fledged fist sucker now...






Nonna bought some balloons for Harrison. I thought he would be too young to enjoy them, but he played with them well!




He had some bonding time with Poppa while they rest of us rushed around getting ready for church.


and after church too



I think we are getting close to rolling over. I guess it is time to stop leaving him sleeping on the couch or our bed because this is how I found him after a few minutes of sleeping on the couch one morning this week. When I left him, he was flat on his back.



Next we have a couple of weekends at home, so hopefully we can catch up on some rest. Harrison usually only wakes up once per night but that still adds up to exhaustion at the end of the week. But he is the sweetest boy & we wouldn't trade him for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment