Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Beginning

I decided to start a blog to try to keep up with Harrison's  growth. I have heard of several people publishing their blogs as a keepsake. I haven't been very good in Harrison's short little life with keeping up with when he first smiled, laughed, etc. So maybe this will help me.

I guess I will start at the beginning...

on our way to the hospital


13 hours after labor started we got to hold the most precious baby boy



this picture sums up his personality so far - completely laid back.

William Harrison Whitmire was born on December 21, 2010 at 7:31pm. He weighed 7lbs 11oz & was 20.5 inches long. Our entire family is completely in love & can't get enough of this sweet baby.

1 comment:

  1. LOU!! I am soooo glad you started a blog! I will add you to my favorite blog reading list!! YAY!! I miss you and I am sad that I havent met Harrison yet and that I am a terrible friend and still have his baby present to give you:( But I am going to get it to you soon and I really really want to meet him!! I cant wait to stalk I mean read about your little family!!! HA!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete