Monday, January 14, 2013

Baby Dedication


We had this sweet angel dedicated yesterday. My mom surprised me & brought the christening gown that my brother & I both wore when we were dedicated. It fit Sadie perfectly! She also wore a bonnet that was my great Aunt Janie's. I forgot to take a picture of her in the bonnet. She did beautifully in the service & while we were on stage. She was dedicated along with 4 other babies. 


I just love these sweet baby toes!


Our best attempt at a family picture before any of us got more comfortable & before Harrison went outside & got wet & muddy! Brian & I have the best family. All of Harrison's & Sadie's grandparents came to support us during her dedication. And her sweet daddy gave a beautiful prayer before our meal about how we need prayer that we will raise her according to God's will. 

God has truly blessed us with a beautiful family, & we are so thankful!

1 comment: