Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Baby Whitmire #2

My doctor was super sweet & let us come back within 2 weeks of our last appointment to have our gender sonogram (perfect timing since we found out right before going to the beach & outlet mall!) Brian and I went on Wednesday. Everything looks perfect with this little baby! Heart rate was 142, weighing in about 6 oz, the sonogram tech kept saying everything looked excellent - wonderful words to hear! We were told that Harrison will be a big brother to a sweet little sister!!! I was a little shocked. Most everyone kept telling us with both pregnancies that we were definitely having a girl. I was a little skeptical since Brian has the majority of boys on his dad's side of the family. Brian and I both kept asking the girl if she was 100% sure & she assured us that she was (hopefully she is right since I have already bought a few pink things!!) I have felt completely different with this pregnancy but I just kept telling myself it was because I have a little boy that I can't really be sick or tired with since he is non-stop motion. We are prepping him already that there is a little girl named Sadie in Mama's belly. Hopefully once she gets here he won't jump up & down on her head or "pat" her as hard as he pats my stomach!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Jon Michael has 1 girl in like 5 generations of his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yey!! great news! i know you and lauren are excited for two little girlfriends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww yea!! Sweet baby girl! Glad you are feeling good! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lou!!!!! A little girl!! SO fun!!! Sooo excited for yall!! Hope to see yall some this fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! So happy for you and brian. Little girls are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally missed this!!! But I figured since I have been noticing a lot of pink being pin on pinterest and cute smocked dresses on FB. I am so excited for your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete