Wednesday, October 5, 2011

toboggans and pjs

I just have to share a couple of super cute pictures of my little man.

trying on a toboggan


Daddy went to watch Courageous with some men from our church tonight. This is the sequence of events that occured after supper & bath time in our house:

reading/eating a book

chasing the camera

looking out the window

playing peek a boo in the curtains

opening a very early birthday present

eating the bow from the present

getting comfortable crawling with my new backpack
all while wearing my new Halloween pajamas that glow in the dark!

This little man is full of energy & all over the place!!

2 comments:

  1. These are too cute, he is gettin too big too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I love the glow in the dark pjs. Been tempted to get Sarah some. She did great at the game too!

    ReplyDelete